Insurance Center of Northeastern Wisconsin was established in 1988 by Jacob (Jack) and Linda Grzesik as a full service insurance agency dedicated to fulfilling the insurance needs of northeastern Wisconsin residents.
Linda M. Grzesik
Linda believes in taking an educational-informative approach to her Life, Health, and Long Term clients so they have the knowledge to make an informed decision about their insurance and financial needs. She routinely gives workshops in retirement and long term care topics to help clients and professionals. Linda offers securities through Superior Financial Services, Inc., N168w21931 Main St., Jackson, WI 53037, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Graduated from Southern Illinois University - 1977
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Communications
- Began Insurance Career - 1980
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) - 1988
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) - 1989
- Certified Insurance Counselor - 1995
- Society of FSP
- Independent Insurance Agents